The Fishing Harbour in Mechelinki
The Fishing Harbour in Mechelinki is ready. On 19 July, the opening ceremony of the fishing harbour in Mechelinki took place. The Department of Environmental Protection of Mostostal Warszawa S.A. was responsible for the contract. The scope of the project included the extension and furnishing of the sea harbour. The contract included the construction of a two-storey workshop and personnel building with a usable surface of approx. 270 m2,
- construction of a one-storey fish direct sales building with a usable area of approx. 270 m2,
- construction of boxes for fishing equipment (five buildings with a surface area of approx. 90 m2 each),
- construction of a reinforced-concrete underground fire-prevention building with a capacity of approx. 100 m3,
- construction of a reinforced concrete deck with the length of approx. 175 m, width of 4.5 m, ordinate of a wooden deck +3 m above sea level, set on two-pile supports with a spacing of 10.00 m, topped with a reinforced concrete cap along with furnishings,
- construction of a steel auxiliary deck, approx. 55 m long, set on the system of piles Ø 508/12.5 and Ø 1016/14,
- construction of a fishing harbour made up of: floating breakwaters fixed to steel piles Ø 711/12.5 mm,
- construction of a section of a storm embankment with the length of approx. 206.5 m, ordinate of embankment crown +3.5 m above sea level,
- construction of foundations of winches (sets of heads with mooring pipes) built in the embankment on the side of the land in the form of reinforced concrete slabs set on prefabricated reinforced concrete piles with a reinforced concrete path enabling traffic between the foundations along with a return steel pile.
- Investor: Kosakowo Commune Office
- Contractor: Mostostal Warszawa S.A.
- Contract value: PLN 12.0 million
- Implementation period: 2013-2014.