Construction of a sanitary network system in Dzierżążno and Borowo
The agreement for implementation of the task was concluded on 29 September 2009.
The contract encompassed:
- execution of gravitational and pressure sanitary sewage system in open excavations along with dewatering of excavations;
- execution of sewerage in a trenchless method – ramming or controlled drilling;
construction of sewage pumping stations, management and start-up;
- performance of electric supply, control and monitoring of pumping stations;
- securing of the construction site, demolition work, organisation of traffic, reconstruction of assembly lane, assembly tests and start-up.
- The total length of built sewage system amounted to approx. 30,128 m.
- Investor: Kartuzy Commune
- Contractor: Mostostal Warszawa S.A.
- Contract value: PLN 23.0 million
- Period of implementation: 2009 – 2010
Faculty of Architecture and Faculty of Engineering Management of the Poznań University of Technology
Total surface: 19 931 m2
Contract value: 71 875 790,22 PLN gross
Completion date: 18 months
Contract value: 199.90 mln PLN gross
Completion date: 33 months
Contract value: 55 mln PLN gross
Completion date: 15 months
Total surface: 11 700 m2
Contract value: 56.15 mln PLN gross