Mostostal Warszawa SA is one of the largest construction companies in Poland; acting as the general contractor, it carries out investments in all key sectors of the construction market in Poland and abroad.
The company has been operating in Poland for more than 75 years and this has effected in the form of the implementation of all types of construction facilities: general, industrial, environmental, energy, infrastructural and road. In the course of its history, the company has acquired significant experience in developing steel structures and technological installations for the petrochemical and chemical industries.
Mostostal Warszawa is a member of the following chambers and associations:
- Polish Association of Listed Companies
- Polish-Spanish Chamber of Commerce
- Polish Association of Construction-Industry Employers
- Polish Chamber of Steelwork
- Commercial Chamber of Power Industry and Environmental Protection
- Agreement for Safety in the Construction Industry
- Polish branch of the buildingSMART association
Years on market
Revenues in Group
1,614 mld zł
Employment in Group
Employment in Mostostal Warszawa
about 830 employees