Janowice power plant on the Oder River
The scheduled technical solutions for the modernisation of the power plant included the installation of new pipe turbo-sets in place of the existing ones and this was directly related to:
- rebuilding the turbine chamber, suction pipe and outlet from the power plant;
- construction of a structure under the repair closure hoist to the upper water and gratings cleaner;
- replacement of electric furnishings (including the switchboard, transformers and the device in the machine hall, facilities of electric devices).
- Investor: Jeleniogórskie Elektrownie Wodne Sp. z o.o.
- Contractor: Mostostal Warszawa S.A. / Navimor-Invest Sp. z o.o.
- Contract value: PLN 17.6 million
- Implementation period: 2009-2011.
Contract value: 199.90 mln PLN gross
Completion date: 33 months
Faculty of Architecture and Faculty of Engineering Management of the Poznań University of Technology
Total surface: 19 931 m2
Contract value: 71 875 790,22 PLN gross
Completion date: 18 months
Contract value: 55 mln PLN gross
Completion date: 15 months
Total surface: 11 700 m2
Contract value: 56.15 mln PLN gross