Construction of a storm water pumping station on a storm channel that discharges water from the "Saska Kępa" unit along with the infrastructure in the district of Praga Południe, Warsaw.
The property is fully automatic.
The project covered construction of:
- Sewage pumping station and a gate valve chamber connected together using two technological pipelines (DN 2000 mm) made of polyester resins,
- Substation, MV and LV switching stations with a sanitary and social junction
- Sewage and water supply systems.
The total capacity of the pumping station is 11,200 l/s, and the total engine power exceeds 1 MW. The facility is fully automated and integrated systemically with the "Saska Kępa" sewage pumping station, which is a strategic building during intense precipitation and sudden snow thaws in the captial.
Signing of the contract: 08.12. 2010
Completion of the contract: 15.05.2010
- Investor: Municipal Water and Sewage Company in the Capital City of Warsaw
- Contractor: Mostostal Warszawa S.A.
- Contract value: PLN 12.0 million
- Implementation period: 2010 – 2012
Contract value: 199.90 mln PLN gross
Completion date: 33 months
Faculty of Architecture and Faculty of Engineering Management of the Poznań University of Technology
Total surface: 19 931 m2
Contract value: 71 875 790,22 PLN gross
Completion date: 18 months
Contract value: 55 mln PLN gross
Completion date: 15 months
Total surface: 11 700 m2
Contract value: 56.15 mln PLN gross