The Centre of Applied Sciences – stage 2 of the Silesian Inter-University Centre of Education and Interdisciplinary Research
The representatives of Mostostal Warszawa signed a contract for a new project in Chorzów. The project is the Centre of Applied Sciences – stage 2 of the Silesian Inter-University Centre of Education and Interdisciplinary Research.
The following work will be executed as part of the contract:
a) preparation of a comprehensive detailed design;
b) construction of the facility with technical infrastructure and land development as well as procurement of a utility permit for the facility on behalf of the Employer.
Parameters of the facility:
- development surface: 1,460 m2;
- total surface: 5,072.95 m2;
- cubic volume: 21,754 m3;
- number of storeys: four-storey scientific and didactic blocks A and C, five-storey passage block B.
- Investor: Silesian University
- Contractor: Mostostal Warszawa S.A.
- Contract value: PLN 21.5 million
- Period of implementation: 2014 - 2015
Contract value: 199.90 mln PLN gross
Completion date: 33 months
Faculty of Architecture and Faculty of Engineering Management of the Poznań University of Technology
Total surface: 19 931 m2
Contract value: 71 875 790,22 PLN gross
Completion date: 18 months
Contract value: 55 mln PLN gross
Completion date: 15 months
Total surface: 11 700 m2
Contract value: 56.15 mln PLN gross