Recreation and Sports Centre in Olsztyn.
The complex is located at Piłsudzkiego Street in Olsztyn and consists of the following sections:
1. Sports section, which includes a 50 x 25 m Olympic swimming pool, a 25 x 8.5 m swimming pool for warm ups and swimming lessons with audience seating for about 1,506 spectators + 8 people with disabilities, an additional grandstand for competitors and a changing room.
2. Recreation section, consisting of a swimming pool with various shapes equipped with water attractions (two slides, an artificial wild river, water jets, geysers), a children's pool and a separate changing room.
3. Wellness section, which includes health clinics, sports and recreation rooms.
Moreover, the contract included construction of the general part of the building and land development with implementation of greenery, parking lots and driveways. The facility has a two-level underground parking garage for 224 cars.
Basic building parameters:
- cubic volume: 116,280.70 m3
- usable area: 20,207.00 m2
- water surface area: 1,814.00 m2
The Recreation and Sports Centre in Olsztyn, the implementation of which was commissioned to Mostostal Warszawa, was included among the prestigious investments distinguished by "Budowniczy Polskiego Sportu" (Builder of Polish Sports).
Signing of the agreement: 22 September 2009
- Investor: Olsztyn Commune
- Contractor: Consortium: Mostostal Warszawa S.A. Warmińskie Przedsiębiorstwo Budowlane „Rombud” Sp. z o.o. / Acciona Infraestructuras S.A.
- Contract value: PLN 54.0 million
- Implementation period: 2010 – 2011