Operating Unit at the Independent Public Clinical Hospital No. 4 in Lublin
Mostostal Warszawa commenced the construction of the six-storey building with a cubic volume of 37,169 m³ on 3 June 2009.
As part of the agreement, our company constructed:
- a complex of 12 operating theatres with back-up facilities and recovery rooms;
- an intensive care ward with 21 beds;
- sterilisation unit to service the operating theatres and the intensive care ward;
- technical and service facilities for basic functions, a teaching room with a possibility of dividing it into two smaller ones;
- a central dispatch office for the entire hospital complex;
- facilities for administration and cloakrooms for employees.
The contract also encompassed the supply, assembly and commissioning of devices for operating theatres, intensive care supervision and a central sterilisation unit.
“All work was performed on time, in line with the design and technology. I also greatly appreciate the personnel,” summarised Kazimierz Starownik, Deputy Director for Technical Issues in the Hospital.
Date of investment completion: 31st of August 2012.
Date of handing-over the acceptance report: 20th of September 2012.
- Investor: Independent Public Clinical Hospital No. 4in Lublin
- Contractor: Mostostal Warszawa S.A., Elektromeks Sp. z o.o., Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno - Handlowe WAMACO Sp. z o.o., Ekbud Sp. z o.o.
- Contract value: PLN 48.9 million
- Implementation period: 2009-2012.
Contract value: 199.90 mln PLN gross
Completion date: 33 months
Faculty of Architecture and Faculty of Engineering Management of the Poznań University of Technology
Total surface: 19 931 m2
Contract value: 71 875 790,22 PLN gross
Completion date: 18 months
Contract value: 55 mln PLN gross
Completion date: 15 months
Total surface: 11 700 m2
Contract value: 56.15 mln PLN gross