Construction of the Euroterminal international logistic centre in Sławków - task 3
The consortium between Mostostal Warszawa – the leader and Acciona Infrastructure – the partner, completed the construction of a container slab along with technical infrastructure for "Euroterminal Sławków" sp. z o.o. in Sławków within the framework of a project entitled "Construction of the Euroterminal international logistic centre in Sławków - task 3.
The range of investments included:
• Construction of a new container slab in relation to the existing one
(reinforced concrete slab with a length of 350 m and a width of 44.9 m – 15,715 m2)
• Construction of railway track beds at a length of 362 m for a gantry crane with a lifting capacity of Q = 40t / 50t and a span of L = 14.5 + 51.7 + 22.5 = 88.7 m with a lightning protection system;
• Technical facilities constructed in a modular system;
• Construction and reconstruction of the road system with a total length of 2.17 km and an area of 16,400 m2;
• Construction and reconstruction of the track system (normal and wide tracks) with a total length of 2.20 km;
• Construction of a drainage and sewerage network with sealed tanks with a total length of 3.00 km;
• Construction and reconstruction of a water supply network with a total length of 1.46 km;
• Construction and reconstruction of a network and electrical equipment: cable lines, transformer substation, lighting, building intalations;
• Construction and reconstruction of a telecommunication equipment network: tele-technical ducts, buried cables and cables in ducts, WiFi network and equipment, monitoring, surveillance and control systems.
• Rail Traffic Control (RTC);
• Junction Centralization System with Electric Junction Heating (EJH).
The task began on 25 July 2012, and the acceptance procedures lasted until 25 April 2014.
• Investor: Euroterminal Sławków sp. z o.o
• Contractor: Mostostal Warszawa S.A. and Acciona Infrastructure S.A.
• Contract value: PLN 38.0 million
• Implementation period: 2012 - 2014