Faculty of Psychology building at the University of Warsaw
On May 25, Mostostal Warszawa signed a contract with the University of Warsaw for construction and assembly works for the construction of the building of the Faculty of Psychology in Ochota. The gross contract value is PLN 138.9 million.
The new building, which will be used by students and employees of the Faculty of Psychology, will be erected within Żwirki i Wigury, Banacha and Pasteura streets. It will consist of 8 storeys; 6 overground and 2 underground. Its total area will be 26.6 thousand square meters. Inside, a total of 30 classrooms, rooms for quiet work and an auditorium for lectures and meetings with the participation of nearly 400 people have been designed. The building will also house laboratories adapted to conducting individual and group research in the field of psychological sciences.
The project also provides application of solutions for sustainable development and environmental protection, e.g. energy-saving electrical installations, the use of heat recovery systems and renewable energy sources. Thanks to this, the facility is to meet the requirements necessary to obtain the BREEAM certificate.
- Contract value: PLN 138.93 million gross.
- Completion date: up to 30 months from the date of handing over the Construction Site.
- Payment deadline: 30 days from the date of receipt by the Ordering Party of a correctly issued invoice.
- The warranty period for the works performed is 120 months from signing the Final Acceptance Protocol of the investment.
- Performance bond: 5% of the gross remuneration paid in the form of a bank guarantee.