The Wolin Ringroad within the national road no. 3 Świnoujście - Szczecin
The bridge works included construction of the following:
• 2 reinforced concrete flyovers with a length of 230 m and 200 m with prestressed longitudinal cables;
• steel-reinforced concrete composite structure flyovers with a length of 372 m;
• steel arch bridge across the Dziwna River with a reinforced concrete mating slab with a length of 170 m;
• steel-reinforced concrete composite structure flyovers with a length of 130 m;
• reinforced concrete viaduct with a length of 55 m.
Road works included construction of the following:
• the section of National Road No. 3 with a length of 2.6 kilometres using SMA technology;
• connecting roads, provincial roads, county roads and streets in Wolin - 1.5 km long.
• Investor: General Directorate of National Roads and Motorways
• Contractor: Acciona Infrastructura / Mostostal Warszawa S.A.
• Contract value: PLN 64.0 million
• Implementation period: 2002 – 2003