Fish Processing Plant in Grudziądz
The Fish Processing Plant in Grudziądz is one of the most modern plants of this type in Europe. The investment cost was approx. PLN 25 million. The plant will produce Norwegian salmon: smoked, frozen, fresh and marinated. Approx. 10,000 tons of fish will be processed annually.
The constructed Fish Processing Plant consists of:
- production hall with a warehouse, social and office facilities as well as technical facilities;
- gate house;
- sewage pre-treatment plant;
- underground water tank for fire-fighting;
- indispensable technical infrastructure.
The facility, which was designed in the area of the Pomerania Special Economic Zone, is a location for technological processes related to fish processing consisting in smoking, freezing and packing of fish products.
Agreement for implementation of the task was concluded on 16 June 2011.
- Investor: Limito Sp. z o.o. S.K.A.
- Contractor: Mostostal Warszawa S.A.
- Contract value: PLN 24.6 million
- Period of implementation: 2011 - 2012