Culture Centre in Świdnik
1) The subject of the agreement was to adapt the "LOT" cinema building at the Culture Centre in Świdnik
2) Current state
The reconstructed building of the "LOT" cinema is located in the city centre of Świdnik at 22 Lotników Polskich. The building was built in the 1960's.
3) Scope of work
The scope of work consisted of two stages:
- The first stage included construction of a new building, structural works reinforcing the existing cinema, construction of networks and connections, access roads and parking lots.
Building area - approx. 880 m2
Usable area - approx. 1,540 m2
Cubic content - approx. 8,500 m3
Number of parking spaces - 58
- The second stage involved reconstruction and renovation of the existing building of the "LOT" cinema as well as expanding the entrance area to the coffee bar.
Existing building area - approx. 990 m2
Usable area - approx. 1,180 m2
Cubic capacity - approx. 7,370 m3
The agreement was signed by Director Jarosław Kozłowski on 11 February 2011.
• Investor: Świdnik Commune
• Contractor: Mostostal Warszawa
• Contract value: PLN 11.5 million
• Implementation period: 2011 – 2012