Cargo Terminal at the International Airport John Paul II Krakow Balice
On November 22, 2022, Mostostal Warszawa concluded an agreement with the International Airport the name of Jana Pawła II Kraków-Balice a contract for the construction of a new Cargo terminal. Contract value: PLN 91.94 million gross.
The scope of the contract includes the construction of a facility consisting of an office and warehouse section with a total usable area of 5,600 m2 and a cubature of 39,000 m3, as well as accompanying technical infrastructure. As part of the investment, the reconstruction of a fragment of the provincial road nr. 774 will also be performed. The construction of a new cargo terminal will make it possible to increase cargo handling to 8,000 tons / year. The new location of the terminal will allow truck traffic to move beyond the immediate vicinity of the airport entrance, and thus improve access conditions to the passenger terminal.
- PLN 0.58 million. The Ordering Party is obliged to inform the Company about the exercise of the option right within 12 months from the date of signing the contract covering the subject of this procedure.
- Completion date: 23 months from the date of signing the contract.
- Payment term: 30 days from the date of delivery to the Ordering Party of a correctly issued invoice.
- Warranty period: for building structures 120 months, roof tightness 60 months for other elements 24 months.
- Performance bond: 5% of the gross offer price paid in the form of a bank or insurance guarantee.
Building of the ST10BIS transformer station
On the same day, Mostostal Warszawa also signed a contract for the construction of the ST10BIS transformer station building with accompanying infrastructure located at the International Airport. Jana Pawła II Kraków - Balice, as part of the "design and build" formula.
The new building of the ST10BIS transformer station will be located between the Administration and Technical Building and the existing Passenger Terminal. The total usable area of the building will be 1,350 m2, and the cubic capacity will be 7,100 m3. It will be equipped with modern technological solutions, including photovoltaic panels. This station will provide adequate energy functions, as well as social and living, office, storage and garage functions, provided for the energy services of the International Airport. John Paul II Krakow - Balice. Contract value: PLN 21,523,998.84 gross.