Ursus Niedźwiadek Railway Station in Warszawa
Mostostal Warszawa built a new railway station - Ursus Niedźwiadek - and underpasses in Warszawa's Ursus on the route of railway line 447 Warszawa Zachodnia - Grodzisk Mazowiecki.
Within the framework of the contract signed on 12 June, Mostostal Warszawa completed two tasks:
1. Construction of an underpass under railway line 1 Warszawa - Katowice and suburban line 447 Warszawa Zachodnia - Grodzisk Mazowiecki.
2. Construction of a new passenger bus stop (Warszawa Ursus Niedźwiadek) with accompanying infrastructure on line 447 Warszawa Zachodnia - Grodzisk Mazowiecki in the area of the Niedźwiadek housing estate in the Ursus district.
The first task is financed by PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe SA, the second - the Public Transport Office.
Our work also included construction of a new deep drainage of the track line along the new section of track no. 4, and reconstruction and construction of:
- the power supply system,
- the traction network, telecommunication networks and devices,
- railway traffic control network with devices.
• Investor: Public Transport Office in Warszawa and PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe
• Contractor: Mostostal Warszawa S.A.
• Contract value: PLN 16.0 million
• Implementation period: 2013 – 2014