Northern ring road in Rybnik
The new ring road will allow redirecting transit traffic, which now extends through the city centre, to the outskirts of Rybnik.
The task covered the section from Budowlanych Street to a roundabout at the intersection of Rudzka Street and Podmiejska Street, and was divided into two stages:
- Stage I - from Budowlanych Street to Borowa Street
- Stage II - from Borowa Street to Rudzka Street.
The contract value amounted to PLN 12.7 million of which 67% was covered by the Regional Operational Programme Fund for the Silesia Province.
Signing of the agreement: 5 May 2010
Agreement completion date: November 2011
- Investor: The city of Rybnik
- Contractor: Mostostal Warszawa S.A. / Jordan S.A.
- Contract value: PLN 12.7 million
- Implementation period: 2010 – 2011