Construction of suspension bridge over the lock in Przegalin
Our task included:
- construction of suspension bridge over the southern lock with access road, reconstruction of teletechnical, electrecity and sanitary system and renovation of the control room
- land use planning over the northern lock along with dismantling a bridge
The object erected upon the southern lock in position of a temporary bridge, is 50 m long and its bearing capacity is classified as class C (Polish classification).
With no doubt, it is one of the most beautifully situated objects among our other projects.
The construction of overpass in Przegalin is a part of a activation program of waterways at E-70 waterway - in projects "The Zulawy loop - development of water tourism. Stage I". The cost of investment is PLN 16,8 mln, and PLN 10 mln of them is EU funds. The project is realized in the scope of the Operational Programme Innovative Economy 2007-2013, the priority axis 6 "Polish economy in the international market", action 6.4 "Investment in tourism products of supa-regional importance".
For the realization of the construction was responsible Department of Infrastructure of Northern Region.
The start date of the contract: 20 April 2011
The end date of the contract: 15 May 2012
- Investor: Zarząd Dróg i Zieleni w Gdańsku
- Contractor: Mostostal Warszawa
- Contract value: PLN 14,12 mln
- Implementation period: w latach 2011–2012
- Country: Poland
- Voivodeship: Pomerania