Extension of kiln units installation
The objective of the investment was to increase processing capacity of zinciferrous steel fly ashes from 50 000 tonnes to 120 000 tonnes per year. The task involved the construction of a technological line for processing ashes, conversion of one technological line for processing slime, construction of new burden preparation plant and other installations. The contract, signed under implementation of the General Investment, included especially:
- complete technical documentation
- construction of technological facilities
- delivery and assembly of machinery
- software and start-up of control system
- start-up, confirming guaranteed specifications during tests and comissioning
AMK Kraków S.A. realized for Bolesław Recykling Sp. z o.o. three technological lines for processing zinciferrous waste, two burden preparation plants and fume desulphurisation installation from the Waeltz process over the period 2004 – 2007.
- Investor: Bolesław Recycling Sp. z o.o.
- Contractor: AMK Kraków SA
- Contract value: PLN 69,8 mln
- Implementation period: 2011–2012
- Country: Poland
- Voivodeship: małopolskie