Reconstruction of Ciołkowskiego Street in Białystok
The contract, signed at the beginning of October 2012, encompassed reconstruction of over 3 km of Ciołkowskiego Street and construction of a 150 m section of Sławińskiego Street from Kalwaryjska Street to Ciołkowskiego Street in Białystok.
The scope of Mostostal’s work included sanitary work (rainwater system, culverts, gas network), tele-technical work, electrical work (construction of lighting, electric and energy grid system), execution and placement of two information boards and two commemorative plaques.
Our tasks, apart from construction work, also encompassed land survey services.
The Infrastructure Division of the Northern Region was responsible for implementation of the investment that lasted approx. 1.5 years.
- mainline traffic category KR5
- design speed Vp=60km/h
- operating speed Vm=80km/h
- GP class road
- dual carriageway 2x7m
- 2m wide cycling path along the southern side of Ciołkowskiego Street
- 2m wide pavement along the southern side of Ciołkowskiego Street
- pedestrian and bicycle lane, 3m wide, along the northern side of Ciołkowskiego Street
- Investor: City of Białystok
- Contractor: Mostostal Warszawa S.A.
- Contract value: PLN 30.0 million
- Period of implementation: 2012 - 2014