Mostostal Warszawa will build the AGH Construction Center
Mostostal Warszawa signed a contract with the AGH University of Science and Technology for the construction of the AGH Student Construction Center. Gross contract value: PLN 13.66 million.
The facility will be intended for the AGH Student Research Clubs and will serve as a workshop and modeling facility. Thanks to this investment, students will be able to conduct technical and scientific activities, develop interdisciplinary projects and use the acquired knowledge in practice. The project involves a division into design and construction sections, which will be distributed over two floors of the building. The usable area will be 1,322 m2.
- The AGH University of Science and Technology is our long-term partner, which is confirmed by another signed contract. The construction of an important facility from the point of view of students is ahead of us, as it is here that they will be able to develop their skills acquired during the classes. As in the case of previous investments carried out for AGH, including the currently built Sports Hall, we declare full commitment and the highest quality of work - says Maciej Sasak, Eastern Area Director in Mostostal Warszawa.
Mostostal Warszawa is currently building a Sports Hall for the University. Click to read more about the investment.
- Contract value: PLN 13.66 million gross
- Completion date: up to 12 months from the date of handing over the Construction Site
- Warranty period: 60 months, except:
- roof and facade: 120 months
- windows and external doors: 60 months
- structural network installation: 25 years
- Performance bond: 5% of the offer price (gross price) paid in the form of a bank or insurance guarantee.
In the photo (from the left): Maria Ślizień - Bursar of AGH, Henryk Zioło - Chancellor of AGH, Maciej Sasak - Director of the Eastern Area, Mostostal Warszawa. Photo: AGH.