We have signed a contract for the modernization of Hotel Katowice
On December 13, 2022, Mostostal Warszawa concluded a contract with Wojewódzkie Przedsiębiorstwo Usług Turystyczny in Katowice for the modernization of the Katowice Hotel. Contract value: PLN 130.28 million gross.
- By signing the contract for another investment carried out in Katowice, I would like to assure and emphasize that we are determined to work efficiently and will make every effort to complete it successfully. We have a team of very good specialists tested on other investments - says Jorge Calabuig Ferre, Vice-President of the Management Board of Mostostal Warszawa. – We mark our presence in Katowice and Upper Silesia, where we implement a number of investments, not only in the field of cubature construction, but also in the energy sector.
The scope of the contract includes modernization of the hotel and adaptation of the facility to the standards of the Franchisor and the requirements for **** (four-star) hotels in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Economy and Labor on hotel facilities and other facilities where hotel services are provided.
- Contract value PLN 130.28 million (gross);
- Completion date: by June 26, 2024;
- Payment deadline: 30 days from the date of delivery of a correctly issued invoice to the Ordering Party;
- Warranty period: 120 months for the tightness of the roofing system and terraces, 60 months for construction works, 24 months for equipment, furniture and hotel equipment;
- Performance bond: 5% of the net remuneration in the form of a bank or insurance guarantee.