Mostostal Warszawa with the fourth contract with Vantage Development
On December 23, 2021, Mostostal Warszawa signed a contract with Vantage Development for the construction of a complex of residential buildings at Rembielińskiego Street in Łódź. Contract value: PLN 65.30 million net.
- This is another investment that Mostostal Warszawa will implement for Vantage Development. The fact that our partners return to Mostostal with new orders is proof of the highest quality of our work - says Maciej Sasak, Director of Eastern Area at Mostostal Warszawa. - It also points out that we are more and more present in Łódź. The contract signed today will be the third investment that Mostostal Warszawa is currently implementing in this city.
The investment that we will carry out for Vantage Development is a complex of multi-family residential buildings with a shared underground garage and service premises with internal and external technical infrastructure. The scope of works commissioned to Mostostal Warszawa also includes land development and utilities, including a rainwater retention reservoir, small architecture and greenery, accompanying structures, as well as a communication system. The investment is located at Rembielińskiego in Łódź.
In addition to the above-described complex of buildings, Mostostal Warszawa is currently implementing two investments for Vantage Development in Poznań (click to read more: investment I; investment II) i jedną w Łodzi (click to read more).
- Contract value: PLN 65.30 million net.
- Completion date: August 18, 2023.
- Payment deadline: 30 days from the date of receipt of the invoice by the Ordering Party.
- The maximum quality guarantee period for the building structure is 10 years.
- Performance bond: 10% of the net remuneration in the form of a bank or insurance guarantee.