Mostostal Warszawa with a contract for a connector to the Opatów bypass
On November 30, Mostostal Warszawa signed a contract with the General Directorate for National Roads and Motorways for the design and construction of the northern connector to the Opatów bypass. The contract value is PLN 57.5 million gross.
The northern connector will connect the Opatów junction of the national road No. 9 planned as part of the bypass with the national road No. 74 near Adamów. It will be a single carriageway of GP class (main road for accelerated traffic) with a length of about 3 km with engineering structures at three intersections with district roads. The task will also include the construction of access roads to connect the adjacent areas and two roundabouts.
- We are currently building the Opatów bypass. The task covered by the contract signed today is the link to this bypass. Thanks to this contract, we can say that we will be responsible for improving the comfort of travel and the quality of life of the inhabitants of Opatów, its surroundings, as well as the entire Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship. We have already started design works on the beltway, and now we are reporting our readiness for the construction of the connector. I can assure that we will implement both investments efficiently and on time - says Piotr Roszak, Production Director in the Infrastructure Area at Mostostal Warszawa.
The connector will complement the 12 km long Opatów bypass, also implemented by Mostostal Warszawa. Thanks to both investments, drivers traveling on the Kielce - Lublin, Radom - Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski and Annopol - Kraśnik routes will not have to enter the city. Click to read more about the construction of the bypass.
- Contract value: PLN 57.51 million gross,
- Completion date: 33 months, the winter periods from December 16 to March 15 are not included until the completion of the Works.
- Payment term: 30 days,
- Warranty period for performed works: up to 10 years,
- Performance bond: 10% of the offer price (gross price) in the form of a bank guarantee.
In the photo: Krzysztof Strzelczyk, Director of GDDKiA Office in Kielce and Piotr Roszak, Director of Production in Infrastructure Area, Mostostal Warszawa . (C): GDDKiA.