Mostostal Warszawa will build another residential building in Poznań
On November 24, Mostostal Warszawa signed a contract with Vantage Development for the design and construction of a residential and service building in Poznań. The contract value is PLN 86.85 million net.
The subject of the contract is the design and construction of a residential and service building at 18 Nałkowska Street with an underground garage and the necessary infrastructure. As part of the contract, an internal gas installation will also be built, and the exit from Nałkowska Street will also be rebuilt.
- This is the third contract signed with Vantage Development in 12 months. For this developer, we are already implementing another investment in Poznań, a residential building at Wagrowska Street, and a building with apartments for rent at Tuwima Street in Łódź. Such situations, where clients return to us with new contracts, always give us a lot of satisfaction and show that Mostostal Warszawa is a reliable and trustworthy partner - says Jorge Calabuig Ferre, Vice President of the Management Board of Mostostal Warszawa.
Mostostal Warszawa is currently implementing two other investments for Vantage Development. Click to read more about the residential building at Wagrowska Street in Poznań and the residential building at Tuwima Street in Łódź.
• Contract value: PLN 86.85 million net.
• Completion date: by April 30 2024.
• Payment term: 30 days from the date of receipt of the invoice by the Ordering Party.
• The maximum warranty period for the building structure is 10 years.
• Performance bond: 10% of the net remuneration in the form of a bank or insurance guarantee.