Report No. 53_The Conclusion of an Agreement with the West Pomeranian Voivodeship Marshal's Office for the Design and Construction of the West Pomeranian Voivodeship Marshal's Office seat in Szczecin
The Management Board of Mostostal Warszawa S.A. ("The Company") informs that on 4 October the Company concluded the agreement with the West Pomeranian Voivodeship Marshal's Office ("Employer") for the performance of the task entitled "Performing Architectural and Engineering Services of Design and Construction Works for the task Consolidating the West Pomeranian Voivodeship Marshal's Office Seat in Szczecin."
The main provisions of the contract:
• Contract value: PLN 199.90 million gross.
• Implementation period: 33 months from the date of signing the contract
• Payment deadline: 30 days from the date of submitting a correctly issued invoice at the Employer's seat.
• The maximum warranty period is 72 months.
• Performance bond: 5% of the gross contract value in the form of a bank guarantee.
Article 17 para. 1 MAR - confidential information