Report No. 62_Conclusion of the Agreement for the Construction of Fuel Depot Tank in Boronowo and Fuel Depot Tanks in Rejowiec
Management Board of Mostostal Warszawa S.A. ("Company"), in reference to current report no. 58/2019, informs that on 4 December 2019 Consortium Mostostal Warszawa S.A. ("Leader" - 53% share in the consortium) and Mostostal Płock S.A. ("Partner" - 47% share in the consortium) concluded with PERN S.A. ("Employee") agreement for the implementation of the task entitled "MIZW.231.1.2019, with the scope of implementation of the following tasks: Task No. 1 - Construction of a storage tank of 10 000 m3 for petroleum 3rd class products with accompanying infrastructure athe the Fuel Depot No. 3 in Boronowo; Task No. 2 - Construction of 2x32 000 m3 storage tanks for petroleum 3rd class products with accompanying infrastructure at the Fuel Depot No. 4 in Rejowiec".
- Contract value: PLN 132.50 million net.
- Completion date: 56 weeks from the date of signing the agreement.
- Payment deadline: 30 days from the date of submitting a correctly issued invoice to the Employee's office.
- Maximum warranty period: 60 months.
- Security of due performance: 10% in the form of a bank guarantee.
Art. 17 par. 1 MAR - confidential information