Reporting channels for Signalist
Mostostal Warszawa Group does not accept or agree to any type of non-compliance with laws, internal regulations or norms and patterns of behavior described in the Code of Conduct of Mostostal Warszawa Group.
Employees, business partners and other stakeholders, acting on the basis of generally applicable laws and regulations, shall report non-compliance involving violation of mandatory laws, internal regulations or resulting in damage to Mostostal Warszawa Group company, ask questions and dispel doubts through one of the dedicated channels:
1. Reporting in person to the employee's supervisor or to any permanent member of the Company's team member dedicated to conduct the investigation.
2. Reporting by telephone at +48 22 250 78 29 or +48 728 437 202.
3. Notification by e-mail to address: etyka|mostostal.waw.pl| |etyka|mostostal.waw.pl. and in case of signal concerning any of the permanent investigation team members - by conventional letter addressed to the President of Mostostal Warszawa S.A. with a note: "in person" on the envelope to the address: Mostostal Warszawa S.A. at Konstruktorska 12a, 02-673 Warsaw.
4. Applications by e-mail to the Supervisory Board of Mostostal Warszawa S.A. at the e-mail address: naruszenie_prawa|mostostal.waw.pl| |naruszenie_prawa|mostostal.waw.pl.
5. Submissions of a conventional letter to: Compliance Manager, Mostostal Warszawa S.A., Konstruktorska 12a, 02-673 Warsaw, with a note: "by hand" on the envelope.
Each signal should include all available information and evidence that will facilitate and expedite the internal investigation.
All signals will be treated as confidential, unless the Signalist stipulates otherwise and the investigation conducted will be reliable, complete and objective.