Report No.41_Notification of Selection of Most Advantageous Tender Bid - NEARLY ZERO ENERGY BUILDING
The Management Board of Mostostal Warszawa S.A. (“Company”), having received today’s correspondence, informs that on 27 July 2017 Poznań University of Technology chose the tender bid of Consortium Mostostal Warszawa S.A. (leader) and Acciona Construccion S.A. (partner) as the most advantageous in an open tender under the name: “NEARLY ZERO-ENERGY BUILDING OF THE FACULTY OF ARCHITECTURE AND THE FACULTY OF ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT OF THE POZNAŃ UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY.”
The tender bid submitted by the Consortium encompasses, in particular:
1. Gross price: PLN 71.9 million
2. Usable energy (EU) [kWh/m2/year] – 13.01
3. Final energy (EK) [kWh/m2/year] – 22.01
4. Share of renewable energy in final energy [%] - 76.8
5. Annual gross maintenance costs [PLN/m2/year] - 6.42. The decision of the choice of the most advantageous tender bid is subject to appeal which may be filed within 10 days from receipt of the notification.
The Company will inform about the conclusion of the agreement in a separate report.