Projects of Mostostal Warszawa
The right floodbank of the Vistula River along the Kaniczki - Grabówko section at 15+500 - 17+300 km and along the Rudniki - Biała Góra section at 39+000 - 43+900 km, Sadlinki, Kwidzyń and Ryjewo communes, Kwidzyń Province, Pomorskie Province.
The project required application of a modern impact method to make diaphragms using WIPS technology (vibration injected diaphragm). This method is characterized by speed of performance, low cost of implementation, the possibility to achieve large depths of diaphragms and the effect of additional land densification, which will directly contribute to increasing the safety of residents living near the river.
Under the contract our works included:
- Making a waterproof diaphragm to a depth of 10 ÷ 13.8 m, for a total length of 4.25 km,
- Construction of a road on the bank crown from IOMB type slabs with a surface of 6,800 m2,
- Bridging rifts in embankment with total cubic volume of 13,300 m3
- Strengthening the slope of the bank with riprap from the shore in the amount of 2,4000 m3 at a distance of 800 m,
- Baskets with steel mesh in the amount of 2,991 m3.
Signing of the agreement - 23 April 2010
- Investor: Zarząd Melioracji i Urządzeń Wodnych Województwa Pomorskiego
- Contractor: Mostostal Warszawa S.A.
- Contract value: PLN 8.5 million
- Implementation period: 2010 – 2011