Projects of Mostostal Warszawa
Renovation and reconstruction of the training building in middle school No. 8 in Mrągowo: Stage II: sports infrastructure
We have completed the construction of a sports infrastructure facility for Mrągowo. The complex, built in the area of School Complex No. 1, is the largest and the most modern sports investment in Mrągowo.
The implementation of the sports infrastructure for Mrągowo in the area of the former military unit at Schools Complex No. 1 lasted less than two years.
As part of the task, Mostostal Warszawa built a full-size sports and entertainment hall with approx. 288 seats and a complex of sports surfaces: football, volleyball, handball and basketball.
A four-lane running track (60 m) was also built, as well as a shot put pitch, a long-jump pit and a parking area with 52 parking spaces.
The value of the contract is PLN 13.4 million, of which almost 70% came from the European Regional Development Fund as part of the Regional Operational Programme Warmia and Mazury for 2007-2013. The investment was implemented by the Olsztyn Branch of Mostostal Warszawa.
• sports and recreation hall with a surface area of 1,577 m² and cubic volume of 19,957 m³,
• football pitch with an artificial grass surface – surface area of 2,356 m²,
• pitches with polyurethane surface: 2,470 m²,
• pedestrian and vehicle lanes: surface area of 797 m²,
• recreational square with landscape architecture: surface area of 715 m².
- Investor: Mrągowo City Office
- Contractor: Mostostal Warszawa S.A.
- Contract value: PLN 13.4 million
- Implementation period: 2010-2012