Report No. 61_Information on the Selection of the Most Advantageous Offer
Management Board of Mostostal Warszawa S.A. ("Company") hereby informs that on 29 November 2019 the Company was notified by the General Directorate for Roads and Motorways, Branch in Szczecin ("GDDKIA") about the selection of the Mostostal Warszawa S.A. offer as the most advantageous for the execution of the task entitled: "Design and construction of the road S11 Koszalin - Szczecinek section covering Koszalin Zachód (without junction) – Bobolice. Section 2. Zegrze Pomorskie (without junction) - Koszalin Południe (with junction)".
The offer submitted by Mostostal Warszawa S.A. includes:
- Contract value: PLN 478.30 million gross.
- Completion deadline: 36 months; winter periods (i.e. from December 15 to March 15) shall not be included in the time of works execution.
- Payment deadline: 30 days from the date of invoice receipt.
- The maximum warranty period is 10 years.
- Performance bond: 10 % of the contract value.
The decision on the selection of the most favourable offer is subject to appeal, which may be lodged within 10 days from the date on which the circumstances giving rise to the decision were known or could be ascertained.
Art. 17 par. 1 MAR - confidential information