Report No. 58_Information About Selection the Most Advantageous Offer
The Management Board of Mostostal Warszawa S.A. ("Company") informs that on 22 October 2019, the Company received a notification about the selection by PERN S.A. ("Employer") of the Consortium's offer: Mostostal Warszawa S.A. ("Leader" - participation in the 53% consortium) and Mostostal Płock S.A. ("Partner" - 47% participation in the consortium) as the most advantageous in the procedure entitled "MIZW.231.1.2019", the subject of which is the implementation of tasks following tasks: Task No. 1 - Construction of a 10,000 m3 storage tank for class III petroleum products together with accompanying infrastructure at Fuel Base No. 3 in Boronów; Task No. 2 - Construction of 2x32000 m3 storage tanks for class III petroleum products together with accompanying infrastructure at Fuel Base No. 4 Rejowiec. "
The offer submitted by the Consortium includes:
• Contract value: PLN 132.50 million net.
• Completion date: 56 weeks from the date of signing the contract
• Payment deadline: 30 days from the date of submitting a correctly issued invoice at the Employer's headquarters.
• The maximum warranty period: 60 months.
• Performance bond: 10% in the form of an insurance guarantee or a bank guarantee.
According to the information received from the Employer, the contract will be signed immediately, about which the Company will inform in a separate report.
Article 17 para. 1 MAR - confidential information