Report No. 47 Signing Agreement with General Directorate of Express Roads and Motorways for Design and Construction of Stalowa Wola and Nisko Ring Road in Line of National Road No. 77
The Management Board of Mostostal Warszawa S.A. (the “Company”) in reference to current report No. 30/2017 of 21 June 2017 hereby notifies that yesterday the Company, acting as part of the Consortium consisting of Mostostal Warszawa S.A. (Leader ") and Acciona Construcción S.A. (“Partner”) signed an agreement with General Directorate of National Roads and Motorways, Rzeszów Branch as part of limited tender for “Design and Construction of Stalowa Wola and Nisko Ring Road in Line of National Road No. 77 (length of approx. 15.3 km) Including Technical Infrastructure, Structures and Structural Devices.”
Completion deadline of the agreement: 34 months from the date of conclusion of the agreement.
The value of the agreement amounts to: PLN 199.2 million gross.
Payment deadline: 30 days calculating from the date of receipt of a correctly issued VAT invoice.
Period of quality guarantee:
• wearing layer: term of guarantee amounts to 5 years;
• thin-layer horizontal marking: term of guarantee amounts to 1 year;
• thick-layer horizontal marking: term of guarantee amounts to 4 years;
• greenery: term of guarantee amounts to 3 years;
• other layers of surface structure, rigid surface, acoustic screens, vertical marking, concrete prefabricated elements, road engineering facilities - 10 years.
Performance bond for the agreement: 10% of the gross value of the agreement.