Report No. 41_ Information on the Selection of the Most Advantageous Offer
The Management Board of Mostostal Warszawa S.A. ("Company") hereby informs that the Company on 22 August was notified by the Marshal's Office of the West Pomeranian Voivodeship in Szczecin about the selection of the most advantageous offer of Mostostal Warszawa S.A. in the proceedings for "Performing architectural and engineering services in design and construction works for the task Consolidating the seat of the Marshal's Office of the West Pomeranian Voivodeship in Szczecin."
The offer submitted by Mostostal Warszawa S.A. It includes:
• Contract value: PLN 199.90 million gross.
• Implementation period: 33 months from the date of signing the contract
• Payment deadline: 30 days from the date of submitting a correctly issued invoice at the Employer's headquarters.
• The maximum warranty period is 72 months.
• Performance bond: 5% in the form of an insurance guarantee.
The conclusion of the contract between the Company and the Employer due to being financed by the EU funds and with the value above EUR 20 million depends on the results of the mandatory prior inspection.
Article 17 para. 1 MAR - confidential information