Report No. 35_Conclusion of an Contract with GE Power Sp z o.o. for the Implementation of the Subcontracting Task
The Management Board of Mostostal Warszawa S.A. ("Company") on 9 August the Company signed with GE Power Sp o.o. with its head office in Warsaw contract for the implementation of the subcontracting task: "Execution of construction works for the construction of the Ostrołęka C power plant with a capacity of approx. 1000 MW - Package V30, V02, V20, V32 and V33".
• Contract value: PLN 609 million net and the the option for execution of construction works on the turbine hall and electrical building.
• Implementation period: 33 months.
• Payment deadline: 30 days from the date of receiving the invoice.
• The warranty period is - 24 months for equipment and devices and 60 months for construction works counted form the PAC (Provisional Acceptance Certificate ).
• Good performance security: 12% of the contract value, security in the form of a bank guarantee.
Article 17 paragraph 1 MAR - confidential information