Personal Data Protection in Mostostal Warszawa SA
Mostostal Warszawa SA attaches special importance to the protection of personal data. We are aware that such data should be adequately protected, whereas you should have a right to reliable and full information about the mode of processing. Only full information guarantees the possibility of exercising the rights with which you are vested. Protection of rights and freedoms of the individual is always the overriding objective.
Processing of personal data takes place on the basis of provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data, and internal personal data policies.
The General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: “GDPR”) relies processing of personal data on the following premises:
- legitimacy, reliability and transparency: it is necessary to provide the legal basis of processing, process data in a careful and acceptable manner for the data subject, taking into account the business objectives of the Data Controller and, finally, in a manner that is clear for the data subject;
- limitation of purpose: it is necessary to indicate the purpose of processing;
- minimisation of scope of data: we only collect these data that are necessary;
- limited storage: we do not process data longer than it results from legal provisions or purposes of processing;
- integrity and confidentiality: data cannot be modified or damaged and should be properly secured;
- accountability of data processing: the Data Controller should demonstrate observance of the GDPR provisions.
The Data Controller is Mostostal Warszawa S.A. with its registered office at ul. Konstruktorska 12A, 02-673 Warsaw, Poland.
With respect to issues related to data processing, you can contact the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected by Mostostal are processed for the purpose of concluding agreements with contractors, as well as servicing investor relations, HR management processes, employment, administrative processes and OHS.
Data are processed on the basis of:
- consent of a data subject;
- fulfilment of legal obligation encumbering the Data Controller;
- legitimate interest of the Data Controller, i.e. correct performance of agreements, as well as securing potential future claims.
The recipients of data shall be entities from Mostostal Warszawa Capital Group, suppliers of IT services, contracting partners, entities providing OHS services, entities providing property protection services, as well as entities offering legal services.
Personal data shall be stored for a period resulting from individual acts, and if the period of storage has not been specified, for a period which the Data Controller deems justified and reasonable, taking the purpose of processing into account.
If this is not excluded by detailed provisions, you are vested with the following rights:
- right to demand access to your data from the Data Controller;
- right to demand rectification of data;
- right to demand removal of data;
- right to demand limitation of data processing;
- right to file an objection against the processing of data;
- right to transfer your data.
The source of data may be both an agreement which you concluded directly with Mostostal Warszawa S.A., as well as indirectly an agreement concluded by your employer (in case of a sub-contractor). The source of data may also be other data controllers, who entrusted us with data for processing. In some cases, the sources of data are publicly available registers, e.g. the National Court Register (KRS) (in the case of natural persons conducting one-person business activity).
Therefore, data may be collected directly or indirectly.
Your data shall not be used for profiling or automated decision making.
If processing takes place on the basis of your consent, you have a right to withdraw it at any time. This does not affect the legitimacy of processing before the withdrawal of consent.
In a situation when provision of data does not depend on your approval, processing results from provisions of a concluded agreement or legal provisions. In such case, failure to provide data shall result in no possibility of executing the agreement.
Pursuant to Art. 77 of the GDPR, you have a right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Mostostal Warszawa SA attaches special importance to the protection of privacy and respect for your personal data. Every user has the right to know which data are procured, where they are stored, how they are used, for which purpose and what is their source and the term of storage.
Pursuant to Art. 13.1 and 2 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) Official Journal of the European Union L.2016.1119.1 (hereinafter: GDPR), we hereby inform you that:
The personal data controller is Mostostal Warszawa SA with its registered office at ul. Konstruktorska 12A, 02-673 Warsaw.
Data are collected in two modes:
1) automatically, when you enter the website;
2) when you provide them voluntarily in the contact form.
Data procured automatically are collected to guarantee security and for statistical purposes.
When you enter our website, we inform you about cookies and ask you to agree to use them. Cookies are small text files sent by the website which is visited by an Internet use to the Internet user’s device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.). Cookies do not contain personal data and do not interfere with the computer’s operation. They are used to identify the browser and are required for certain functions of the website.
The data controller uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored in the User’s device and remain there until the end of session of a given browser. Then, the information saved is removed from the memory of the device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored in the User’s device and remain there until they are deleted. End of a session of a given browser or turning the device off does not result in their removal from the User’s device.
Remember, when you disable cookies, the website may not operate correctly. A detailed cookies policy is available at the following link: https://www.mostostal.waw.pl/politykacookies
These data are not subject to profiling.
The legal basis for processing the data above is Art. 6.1.f) of the GDPR: “processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller.” These data are necessary for Mostostal Warszawa S.A. to guarantee provision of top-level services.
Data collected via the contact form are necessary to respond to your inquiry sent to us. These data include: first name and surname/ business name, e-mail address and telephone number.
The legal basis for processing the data above is Art. 6.1.a) of the GDPR: the consent granted by you.
Your data shall be stored for:
a) in the case of data collected automatically: for 8 weeks and in the case of cookies - for an hour or until the browser window has been closed;
b) in case of data provided in the contact form: a period necessary to provide an answer.
You have a right to:
a) be informed about the processing operations;
b) access your personal data;
c) rectify/ supplement your data;
d) remove data (“right to be forgotten”);
e) limit data processing;
f) transfer data;
h) not to be included in profiling.
Pursuant to Art. 77 of the GDPR, you can file a complaint to a supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
With respect to your data and the exercise of your rights, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address: email@example.com
Mostostal Warszawa S.A. also uses Google Analytics to analyse traffic on the website.
The website administrator uses external cookies to collect general and anonymous statistical data via Google Analytics analytical tools (administrator of external cookies: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA).
The website administrator uses external cookies to present advertisements adjusted to the User’s preferences with the use of Internet advertisement tool, Google AdSense (administrator of external cookies: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA).
Google Analytics uses IP addresses to determine the geographic location of users and to protect the operation of the service and ensure security.